Tuesday 22 January 2013

Evaluation


2.4: Complete the project
 
All stages of my blog design have been completed as per the project brief and the project plan.
 
Signed:
Date:
 
 
3.1: Explain what went well

I have worked very well on my blog and I have enjoyed doing the project.
I thought using the digital camera went well taking photos of the Student service team. Then uploading the photos to the computer and copy them to my blog. I also enjoyed doing my first post about FIFA 13.
 
3.2: Explain what did not go well

I needed a bit of help uploading a video to my blog at first. But now I know how to upload a video to my blog.
3.3: Describe what you have learned from planning and completing the project

I have learned lots of things about the project. At the beginning I didn’t knew how to create a blog I do now. I have learned how to upload videos and pictures to my blog and I have learned how to add music to my blog.
 
 
 
 
 
  Steven Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment